Monday, October 3, 2011

My Walgreens Trip: Stocking Up on M&Ms & Cottonelle! Saved 72%

My Walgreens Trip! Stocking Up!

Woohoo! I have never been so excited about toilet paper in my life - haha! I can't believe these 12-pks were only $1!! I'm also stoked about getting more Peanut Butter M&Ms! I love those!!

Well, even though this wasn't a complicated transaction, it was not an easy shopping trip. Couponing is not for the faint of heart.

Pretty much everything that could go wrong, DID. My Cottonelle coupons wouldn't scan. Who knows why. It took them FOREVER - scrutinizing my coupons, calling for help, going to speak with the manager.

Then they tried to pull the whole, "One Coupon per Purchase!" thing. I wish people understood that one coupon per purchase means ONE manufacturer coupon per ITEM. Sigh.

Anyway, finally it all got worked out and they decided to manually enter in the $3 coupons. Thank goodness! And the cashier was REALLY nice, which helps a lot!

I used a $6 RR from last week and spent only $2.48 out of pocket for about $30 worth of products! Yay!

3 Cottonelle Bathroom Tissue (12 Rolls) $5
Used $1/1 Cottonelle Coupon from Walgreens October Coupon Book
AND used $3/1 Cottonelle Printable Toilet Paper Coupon
Final Price: $1 each for 12 Rolls!

4 M&M’s, 9.9 – 12.6 oz {reg $3.49} $2.50
When you buy 2
or 2 $1.00/1 M&M’s Pretzel Chocolate Candies, from RP 9/11
or $1.00/2 M&M’s & Various Candies from RP 8/28
AND Used $1.00/2 Mars M&M’s from Walgreens October Booklet
Final Price:  As low as $1.00 each {$1.25 for me}

Ruler - Filler Item {reg $1.19} $0.29

Retail Value: $30.15, Spent: $6 RR + $2.48 OOP, Earned 0 
Net Cost: $8.48, Saved: 72%


coupon bomb