Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Deals @ CVS, Staples & Ross

My Deals @ CVS, Staples & Ross

While my son was off at preschool, I decided to take advantage of the opportunity to shop without a 2 year old! {It sure is a lot easier!}

I first went to CVS, halfway expecting the shelves to be cleared already, but I actually found everything I was looking for! Here's what I got for only $0.52 out of pocket!

CVS:
2 Softsoap Body Wash {reg $4.49} - $0.25 each
1 Schick Quatro for Women Razor {reg $10.99} - FREE
1 Excedrin PM {reg $0.99} - FREE

Retail Value: $20.96, Spent: $9 EB + $0.52, Earned: $8.99EB
Net Cost: $0.53, Saved: 97.5%

{See how I did it + all the best CVS deals here!}

Next, I went to pick up my FREE printer paper from Staples! I plan to never pay for paper again. This certainly comes in handy for printing all those coupons!

Staples:
FREE Ream of Paper after Easy Rebate

And next door to Staples was Ross. I don't shop there very often, but I decided to make a quick stop in. And boy am I glad that I did!

I found this gorgeous purse for 58% off the list price! It's almost exactly like the purse I saw recently at Macy's that was over $250. But I got this one for only $37!

Ross:
Steve Madden Purse {reg $88.00} - $36.99

I'm so happy with all I found this morning =) Who else is going to pick up their free paper this week?

coupon bomb