Friday, August 5, 2011

This Week's Shopping Trips: Walgreens, CVS & Target

My Walgreens Shopping Trip: $12.14
 
I shopped bright and early Sunday morning so I wouldn't miss out on the Cottonelle deal! I was so excited to get toilet paper for less than 15 cents per roll! Score! :)

4 Cottonnelle 12pks - $1.50 - $1.75 each

Crayola Markers 8pk - FREE

Papermate Highlighters 8pk - $0.39

2 Filler Paper 50ct - $0.59 each

2 Coffee Mate Creamers, 16oz - $0.45 {these didn't make the picture}

Pantene Shampoo 12oz - FREE {used coupon from facebook promotion last month}

See how I got these deals at Walgreens here!

Retail Value: $45.55, Spent: $7 RR + $12.14, earned $7 RR 
Net Cost:  $12.14  Saved: 73%


 My CVS Shopping Trip: $10.24

I didn't make it to CVS until Monday night and the store had been wiped clean. Bummer. But I did get my rain checks! And I got my free Skinny Cow treats!! Yay!

2 Skinny Cow Candies - FREE 

4 Coke 12pks - $2.50 each

White Cheddar Popcorn - FREE + $0.50 profit {This cost $1.49 and I got a $2/1 GE Popcorn coupon from the Magic Coupon Machine!}

My store was sold out of the Gillette ProGlide and Bic Soleil Razors, so I got rain checks for both of those. {I just received a $4 off $20 CVS coupon in my email, so I plan to use it Sunday and get my razors plus next week's deals, too!}

See how I got these deals at CVS here!

Retail Value: $23.45, Spent: $10 EB + $3.74, earned $3.99 EB 
Net Cost: $10.24, Saved: 56%

My Target Shopping Trip: $10

I was so excited because the pens were on sale, so I got them for FREE! This was just a quick trip to Target. I didn't get to shop more because my almost-2-year-old hates shopping all of the sudden. Not fun! Hopefully I can pick up more things next week.

2 Papermate Pen 10ct - FREE {I already used them to get FREE Queso at Abuelo's!}

2 Prescriptions $10 - Saved 50% using $10 Target coupon received in the mail

See how I got free pens plus more Target deals here!

Overall I got about $90 worth of products and only spent $25 out of pocket

What deals did you pick up this week?

coupon bomb