Sunday, June 12, 2011

Walgreens: 0 to 99 cents


Check out the awesome Walgreens deals for this week!
Everything is under $1 or FREE!

Colgate 360 Toothbrush, single pack $2.99 (was $4.99)
Buy 1, Receive $2.00 Register Reward, Limit 1 per transaction
$1/1 Colgate 360 Toothbrush from All You - July 2011
OR use $0.75/1 Colgate Toothbrush from RP 6/5
Pay $2.00, Receive $2.00 Register Reward
Final Price:  FREE
**It always pays to walk around the store and look at all the end caps! The shelves were wiped clean of all the 360 toothbrushes and I was so disappointed, but I walked around and found them in a hidden pocket of the store!! Yea!

Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor System $9.89 (was $10.99)
---Buy the MANUAL ones! They come with 2 cartridges. The Power Razors only have 1!
Buy 1, Receive $5.00 Register Reward, Limit 1 per transaction
$4.00/1 Gillette Fusion ProGlide Manual or Power Razor from PG 6/5
Pay $5.89, Receive $5.00 Register Reward
Final Price:  $0.89

**The manager was SOO nice & helpful! Once again, I was disappointed to find an empty shelf where the ProGlide Razors were, so I asked him if they had anymore, and sure enough they were just down the aisle in a place I walked right by and didn't see! So ASK for help if you can't find something!
Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner, 16 oz $2.99
Buy One Get One Free with in ad coupon, Limit 4
$1/2 Lysol Toilet Bowl from SS 6/12
Final Price:  $0.99 each when you buy 2

Schick Hydro Razor System or Cartridges, 4 pk $8.99
Buy 1, Receive $4.00 Register Reward, Limit 1 per transaction
$4/1 Shick Hydro from SS 6/12
Pay as low as $4.99, Receive $4.00 Register Reward
Final Price:  $0.99

**I wasn't planning on getting this, but since some things were sold out, this was on plan B. ALWAYS have a BACK UP PLAN! And bring the coupons & sale information you need. I'm glad I did!

Blistex RPM for Men Lip Care, .15 oz $2.00 {sold out @ my store}
Buy 1, Receive $2.00 Register Reward, Limit 1 per transaction

Final Price:  Free

**The manager said they only had ONE of these, and it was gone by early that morning!  And he said the warehouse folks didn't plan very well to have an item in stock that is FREE after RR.   BUT he also said the trucks come on Tues. & Wed. and that's the best day to shop!  Good to know!
Wal-Fex 24 Hour Allergy Relief, 5 ct $3.99 {sold out @ my store}
Buy 1, Receive $3.99 Register Reward
Final Price:  Free
          **I may go back later in the week to see if they have any more of these

_________________________________________________
Soo...I got to the register,
everything's going smoothly
..but the cashier gets to the end and it's over $5 more than I had calculated....
What happened?!? trying not to panic...
I whip out the calculator on my iphone and start adding prices again... I ask to look at the receipt tape... AHA! I FORGOT my Shick coupon! 
It's important to ALWAYS know how much your total should be so you don't overpay!
__________________________________________________

This was a first: I only did ONE transaction!!!
I had $18 RR I needed to spend (that expire 6/19!), and I wasn't getting multiples, so I didn't need to break things up.

I ended up only spending $15 RR since some things were sold out and I had to go to plan B. I got 3 caramels as fillers, to balance my coupon/RR to product ratio. [You can NOT have more coupons than items. RRs count as coupons].

Only spent 92 cents out of pocket--basically just paid for the caramels (35 cents each).

I got $11 RR back to spend later. Net cost $4.92 for $31.82 worth of stuff! Saved 85%!


coupon bomb