Sunday, June 26, 2011

This Week's CVS Trip


My CVS Trip 
 
Spent $0.57 (+$7 ECB) for $19.25 worth of products

Received $3 ECB...Net Cost $4.57

Saved 76%
________________________________________________

Pantene Pro-V Shampoo, Conditioner, 12.6 oz or Styler, $3.49 (reg $4.99)
Buy 2, Receive $2.00 Extra Bucks, Limit 1 per CVS card
-$3/2 Pantene from SS 6/19
Pay $3.98, Receive $2.00 Extra Bucks
Final Price: $0.99 each when you buy 2

ALL Cheerios, prices starting at $2.99 (mine were $3.79)
Buy 1 Get 1 Free
-Use 2 $1.00/1 Cheerios (in select Pampers packages)
or -$1.00/2 General Mills Cereal from SS 6/19
Final Price: $0.50 each when you buy 2 (mine were $0.90 each)

I got a Hand Sanitizer ($1.69) as a filler item since my store was out of the Shick Hydro 3 Razors that would have been $0.50 each. {I needed a filler because I had $7 ECB I wanted to use, so my total needed to be at least $7}

Don't be afraid to ASK an employee when they will be getting more of a product. I asked the manager at checkout and he said they would be getting more on Wednesday....so I may be making a trip back :)

My store didn't carry the Rephresh Brilliant pH Tampons that would've been a $1 moneymaker, but that's okay! We can't always get every deal that's out there. Another great deal will come along next week! :)

Did you know.... when you bring your own reusable bag
& scan your CVS Green Bag Tag {available by the register for $0.99},
you get $1 Extra Buck on every 4th visit!!
FREE money!

See More CVS Deals & Freebies

coupon bomb