Monday, June 27, 2011

Free Pringles & 25c Twizzlers @ CVS

FREE Pringles @ CVS!!

Scan your CVS Card at the Magic Coupon Machine and see if you get the $1/1 Pringles To Go (2.6 oz) coupon!!

Since these Pringles are only $1 each, the coupon makes them FREE! Yay for more free stuff!

I scanned my card yesterday and today, and got the Pringles coupon each time! I am wondering if I go back tomorrow to scan my card if ANOTHER coupon will print??!! Hmmm...

The Pringles To Go are about 1/2 the size of a normal can and I found them in the seasonal/summer section of the store. I only found the Original flavor.


 
25 Cent Twizzlers

The Magic Coupon Machine may also give you a $1/1 any Twizzlers Candy (12-17 oz.) coupon.

Twizzlers, on sale for $2 this week! (6/26-7/2)
-Use $1/1 Twizzlers CVS coupon
-AND use $0.75/1 coupon from RP 6/26
Final Price: just $0.25!!

Thanks, Money Saving Mom!

coupon bomb