Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Cheap {or Free} Charmin

Wow! Staples has Charmin Basic 16ct Double Rolls on sale for only $4.99 thru 7/30!
Use this 15% off coupon to get it for only $4.24!

Charmin Basic Bath Tissue, 16 rolls $4.99 (reg. $8.99) 
15% off any one item – (staples.com)  hurry, expires Saturday July 2!
Final Price:  $4.24

But I got mine for FREE!! ...How??

I got a Staples Rewards coupon in my email yesterday for $5 off ANY purchase!!

The crazy thing is--I have only shopped at Staples a handfull of times (and have only been a Rewards Member for a month or two), and I've only spent a couple of dollars there EVER! I only shop there when they have free paper after rebate or other freebies. So I was surprised to receive this reward!

SO, the next time you go to Staples, ask to sign up for the Staples Rewards program. It only takes a few seconds, and it's free + you get Rewards!

Thanks, Krazy Coupon Lady

coupon bomb