Friday, September 16, 2011

FREE 8x10 Canvas or $50 Off any size!!


Free 8x10 Canvas or $50 Off!

I can't believe this is still available. Hurry! 

Canvas People is offering a FREE 8x10 canvas print (a $50 value)! Wow!!

I've heard from several friends that this company makes beautiful canvas photos-- the quality is really great.

I know I have tons of pictures I've been meaning to print and frame and this is a great way to finally do it -- and it's FREE! Also, these would make wonderful gifts to parents and grandparents (Christmas gifts, too!)

It's really easy to do. You just upload your picture and select 8x10 and you'll only have to pay shipping at checkout. No code is needed.

OR you can create a larger canvas and receive $50 off! The 11x14 is only $14.99 with this discount!

Head over to Canvas People and start creating your personalized photo canvas!

coupon bomb