Saturday, July 2, 2011

Retail Therapy


It's Saturday! Time for some Retail Therapy!

I am so excited about these SHOES! I've had my eye on them for a while and today I found them on sale for $5!!! WOWWW!! I also have them in green!

And they came from Payless!  (yes, Payless!)  I used to be skeptical of this store, too, but I have found really great shoes here that I always get lots of compliments on!

I LOVE this brand--American Eagle (not affiliated with the AE stores); they make the most comfortable shoes and they are so cheap it's crazy! I have about 6 pairs of cork wedges in different colors :) They are my favorite.
  
Payless is having a huge summer sale! Right now you can find sandals 50% off or more! 

AND I used this $5 off $25 coupon to make this deal even sweeter {exp 7/4}!

I got 4 pairs of shoes for under $25!! (Retail $65 + tax) Saved 62%

You can also shop online and have the shoes shipped to the store for FREE! It's pretty quick, too.



Aren't these little chairs so cute?!?
I found them at Kroger, of all places! They were only $4.99 each!! Score! They also had a darker green and hot pink.




The Limited is also having a big sale event! Everything in the store & online-- including sale & clearance items-- is 40% off!! Ends today!!

I got this emerald green ruffled cardigan and camisole for $14.27 total!! (Retail $74.80+ tax) Saved 82%!!!

It looks like every store in the mall is having a 4th of July sale right now! It's a great time to buy summer clothing & shoes!

coupon bomb